Tofu Scramble | Gluten Free
Good morning world! What’s better than waking up and eating a fluffy, rich and savory breakfast? Start the day off right with a protein packed breakfast. This tofu scramble is so yummy! Enjoy this warming dish with the earthy undertones of spinach and sweet pepper.
- 1 block of extra firm, organic tofu
- 1/2 cup of chopped sweet peppers
- 1/2 of chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp of white onion powder
- 2 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Drain tofu block and pat dry using paper towel
- In a non stick pan, add olive oil and turn heat on medium high. NOTE: You may make this dish oil free by keeping the heat low, mixing often with a spatula.
- Holding the tofu block over the pan, start to tear and crumble from the edges until you have used the entire block. Add onion powder, nutritional yeast and curry powder. Mix well!
- Add spinach and sweet pepper. Mix well and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until spinach is cooked down.
- Serve with a sprinkle of black pepper. Add optional salt. Enjoy!
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here