Teriyaki Cabbage Stir Fry | Gluten Free
Teriyaki Cabbage Stir Fry
This warm Asian styled dish makes a great side. Make it a whole meal by serving tofu or beans on the side.
Serves 2 people
- 1 & 1/2 cup of green cabbage
- 1 & 1/2 cup of red cabbage
- 1/2 cup of cooked rice
- 2 tbsps of Braggs liquid aminos (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds
- Organicville gluten free teriyaki sauce to taste
- In a large non stick frying pan, combine red and green cabbage. Turn heat on medium.
- Allow pan to heat for about 2 minutes, then drizzle in about 2 tbsps of liquid aminos. Stir using a spatula.
- Cook stirring occasionally for about 7 minutes or until cabbage begins to break down. Mix in cooked rice.
- Add teriyaki to taste.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and serve.
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here