Tempeh BLT Salad | Vegan, Oil Free, Gluten Free
Tempeh BLT Salad
Serves: 2 people
- Tempeh - cut into about 10 strips
- Lettuce mix - 2 to 3 cups
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 cup , sliced
- Em's Secret Vegan Nut Free Mayonnaise - 3 tbsps or more. Find this recipe in my eCookbook, 50 Plant Based Recipes, under the Cole-Slaw Pasta Salad recipe.
Marinade for Temeph Bacon
- Liquid Coconut Aminos - 2 tbsps
- Lemon pepper seasoning - 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper powder - 1/4 th tsp
- Black pepper - 1 tsp
- Onion powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread slices of tempeh on the parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix together all marinade ingredients. Remove tempeh from the oven. Brush marinade all over temeph, on both side. Try not to drizzle the marinade. Brush!
- Place back into the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or until desired level of crispiness is achieved.
- Prepare a bed of lettuce mix. Slice cherry tomatoes and toss together. Add tempeh bacon and drizzle my secret vegan nut free mayonnaise from my eCookbook.
50 Plant Based Recipes eCookbook
Oil Free, Gluten Free & Soy Free
Book a Service with Me:
🧡 Anxiety & Depression Coaching (on a PBD)