Raw Zoodle Salad
Raw Zoodle Salad
This is what your body does when you eat raw:
Digestion will improve and your body will begin fighting chronic diseases since you’re consuming more enzymes. You’ll feel more energy since you’re eating vitamins and minerals straight from the living source. The body will begin eliminating old waste, toxins and mucus. Skin will become more clear. Hair will be healthier and overall immunity will be boosted. Stress will be reduced since hormones begin to regulate. Just a few reasons to enjoy a raw zoodle salad! If you don’t have a spiralizer to make this recipe, no worries! A vegetable peeler works just fine.
- 2 cups of dark salad green mix (spinach, bok choy, arugula, chard, kale for example)
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/4 of a lemon
- 1/2 of an orange or red bell pepper – sliced
- 1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Chop your dark salad green mix to you your preference.
- Peel both zucchinis and spiralize with a spiralizer. I use a small hand held one I found at my local grocery store. If you don’t have one, you can simply use a vegetable peeler that will make a fettuccine styled noodle. Simple peel from one end to the other, longways. Tip: the smaller the zucchini, the better the taste! If you are using large zucchinis, they will contain more water in the center which does not make it ideal for noodle making. Only use the outer parts of the zucchini, and chop the middle to add it on top of your salad.
- Add the noodles on top of your dark salad green mix
- Add sliced bell peppers, tomatoes, and feel free to add any extra raw veggies you are craving! Carrots, cilantro, red onion, basil and green cabbage would also complement this dish.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and add Himalayan salt if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here