Raw Vegan Caramel Dip
Vegan Caramel Dip | 2 Ingredients | Raw
Because who really feels good when eating a mixture of processed sugar, corn syrup, saturated fat, and clog the arteries? Most caramel is made from corn syrup, fat, butter and other dairy products that are harmful to your health. You cannot go wrong when trying my raw, vegan, 2 ingredient caramel dip. It’s fail free and even helps encourage digestion. Grab your favorite apple variety and munch on this with guilt free snack with me!
- 10 dates
- 1 cup of warm water
- Remove pits from the dates and soak in warm water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain water
- Add dates to your blender and blend!
- Once they appear to stop blending, add tiny amounts of warm water at a time and keep blending. Keep this process us until you get a rich, smooth consistency.
- Serve and enjoy with some yummy apples!
- Dates are very sticky. I find that using a rubber spatula to mix them around and scrape the sides while the blender is stopped is very helpful.
- When I have on hand, I might add a tbsp of sunflower seed butter to enhance the overall flavor.
- During the winter season, I like to add a dash of cinnamon and clove to this recipe.
- If you’re not familiar with dates, they are usually found in the produce section near nuts at most grocery stores.
How will you enjoy your raw vegan caramel?
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here