Pumpkin Chickpea Coconut Curry | Oil free | Gluten Free
Pumpkin Chickpea Coconut Curry | Simple, oil free, vegan, gluten free
- Chickpeas (cooked) – 2 cups
- Coconut milk – 1 can
- Pumpkin puree – 3 tbsps
- Carrot shreds – 1/2 cup
- Swiss Chard (chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Curry powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- Clove – 1/4 tsp
- Agave nectar – 1 tbsp
- Cayenne (optional) – 1/4 tsp
- Carrot and cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In a pot, add coconut milk and pumpkin puree and turn heat on medium. Add spices; curry, turmeric, cinnamon, clove and cayenne. Whisk well.
- Combine all other ingredients. Mix and cover with a lid. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with extra carrot peels and cilantro if desired. Enjoy!