Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie Bowl | Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free
Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- Frozen Pineapple - 1 & 1/2 cups
- Fresh Strawberries - 1 cup
- Canned Coconut Milk, Cold - 1 cup
- Toasted coconut flakes - 1 tbsp
- Raw Cacao Nibs - 1 tsp
- Edible flowers and extra strawberries of choice for display
- In a food processor or high speed blender, combine frozen pineapple, fresh strawberries and cold coconut milk (chilled in the refrigerator at least 1 hour prior.) Blend until smooth and creamy!
- Pour into a bowl and top with toasted coconut flakes, raw cacao nibs sliced strawberries and edible flowers. Warning: Never eat a flower unless you know FOR SURE it is edible.
Enjoy! Love in service,
More Healthy and Delicious Recipes
Use Code LOVE5 for $5 off of the sale price!
Work with me: One on One Services
As a certified Plant Based Nutritional Coach and a Usui Reiki Master, I offer extra services. Please click on the image that interests you for more information.