Lentil Tacos | Gluten Free
Tasty Gluten Free Lentil Tacos
Makes about 8 tacos
- 1 cup of lentils
- 3 cups of water
- 1 head of nappa cabbage. (crisp romaine lettuce works well too)
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- hummus – homemade or store bought
- 1 tomato or 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Bring water to a boil, then add lentils. Turn heat on low and cook for 5 minutes. Close lid and let simmer until cooked.
- In a pan, add chopped celery, 1/2 cup of chopped nappa cabbage, diced tomato or tomato sauce and black pepper and cook on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cumin powder to hummus and mix well.
- Drain lentils and add to your vegetable mixture. Stir.
- Spoon the lentil and vegetable mixture into whole cabbage leafs.
- Add dollops of hummus.
- Sprinkle with spouts if desired.
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here