Kale & Tofu Sesame Seed Salad
- 1 block of organic, non gmo extra firm tofu
- 2 & 1/2 cups of chopped kale
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of braggs liquid aminos (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp of organicville (vegan) teriyaki sauce
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Drain water from tofu and pat dry with paper towel. Cut once longways, then into cubes about 1/2 inch to 1 inch in size.
- Place tofu cubes in a plastic container. Add cayenne pepper and braggs liquid aminos. Cover with lid and shake until tofu is covered with mixture evenly.
- Place cubes on parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the corners begin to turn a gold brown.
- On the stove top, combine 2 tbsps of water, kale, and sesame seeds in a pan. Turn heat on medium low and cover and mix occasionally for about 5 to 10 minutes or until kale is mostly broken down. Drain any remaining water.
- Combine baked tofu, steamed kale and teriyaki in a serving bowl and toss. Sprinkle with extra sesame seeds and black pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here