Kale & Bean Tostada
Kale and Bean Tostada Pizza | Gluten Free
This quick and easy single serving tostada is delicious! It’s gluten free, vegan and healthy! It makes the perfect lunch for those with a busy lifestyle. It’s something I enjoying throwing together to save time on cooking.
Here is what you need for a single serving, but make as many as you’d like. I usually eat about 3 to 4.
- 1 small organic corn tortilla
- 1/2 cup of kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp taco sauce (I use the gluten free brand, Sky Valley)
- 1/4 cup cooked pinto beans
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place the organic corn tortilla in a non stick pan and turn the heat on medium/low.
- Spread taco sauce on top of tortilla
- Add the chopped kale.
- Add the pinto beans
- Warm or cook until crispy (your choice.)
- Make 3 or 4 like me, or share with a friend
I hope you enjoy!
Have you cleaned your gut lately?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program engineered to reset your entire gut. It combines Global Healing Centers best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that cleanses your gut, balances your microbiota, and lays the foundation for intestinal comfort and optimal function. In my experience and speaking with other’s who’ve done it as well, it’s not harsh, painful or uncomfortable. Just plan to relax and not do any strenuous work during the first few days of the cleanse. It’s an amazing and life transforming kit! Free shipping to U.S and Canada. Get it here