Cucumber Dill Ranch Spring Rolls | Vegan. Oil Free. Gluten Free
Yields: 20 rolls | 2 to 3 servings
Eat the Rainbow!
And make it a savory experience! These cucumber spring rolls are so delightful dipped in a salty dill ranch dip. It’s totally raw and will work on releasing blockages from all chakras.
Note: Pre-soak almonds overnight or 1 hour in warm water.
- Cucumber - 2 large cucumbers
- Red Onion - 20 slices
- Purple Cabbage - ¼ th cup shredded
- Celery Leaf or Stalk : 20 leaves or stalk slices
- Carrot - 20 thin slices
- Red Bell Pepper - 20 slices
- Yellow Bell Pepper - 20 slices
Raw Vegan Dill Ranch Dip Ingredients:
Yields: 1 & ½ cups
- Raw Almonds - 1 cup dry (soak overnight or for 1 hour in warm water)
- Lemon juice - ¼ cup
- Dill - 1 tsp
- Celery Seed - ¼ th tsp
- White Onion Powder - 1 tsp
- Italian Seasoning Mix - 1 tsp
- Pink Himalayan or Sea Salt - 1 & ½ tsps
- Water - ½ cup
- Coconut Milk - ¼ th cup
- Peel the skin off of the cucumber. This will help the roll hold itself in place. Using a vegetable peeler, Begin by peeling from one end of the cucumber to the other until you get thin slices as you see above. Try to get about 3 peels from each side of the cucumber, stopping when you get near the middle. Do not use the middle when you begin to see seeds. It is filled with too much water and will not allow the roll to hold in place.
- Place each peel on dry paper towel or a clean kitchen cloth. Pat dry.
- If you haven't already, Slice each vegetable into thin slices. Try to get about 20 slices, more or less, depending on how many cucumber peels you end up with. I get about good sized pieces from 2 cucumbers. Set these aside.
- Dill Ranch Dip: In a food processor, or a high speed blender, blend soaked almonds. Add water, coconut milk, dill, celery seed, white onion powder, italian seasoning, lemon juice and salt. Blend until smooth.
- On a clean and dry surface area, lay out one cucumber peel. Spread a very thin layer of dill ranch dip. Add one piece of each vegetable at one end of the roll - red onion, purple cabbage, celery leaf or stalk, carrot and red and yellow bell pepper. Keep them very snug together as you begin to wrap one end of the cucumber peel over the vegetables. Tuck the peel in and keep a gentle amount of tension as you roll all the way to the other end. Continue through all 20 peels. This may take practice, but you will get the hang of it quickly!
- Sprinkle extra dill and salt on top. Serve with extra dill ranch dip!
Stay in Touch
Follow me on Instagram @pineapple.aura
Like me on Facebook
Get my Recipes in your inbox. Subscribe
Compassion with a Cause
With every purchase from Pineapple Aura's fashion line, a donation is made to an animal sanctuary.
Get free shipping now with code FREESHIP10. Click here
eCookbooks are an eco-friendly alternative to paper recipe books. Check out my eCookbooks Here
Advance Antioxidants for Cells | Cell Fusion
This product contains 9 proven amazing ingredients that will help deliver antioxidants where your body needs it the most. Designed to protect and energize mitochondrial function, sustain healthy cell cycles, and guard against DNA damage. It may also help regenerate the body's natural intracellular antioxidants. After I did one bottle of this, I felt like a brand new person! Get it Here