Baked Sweet Potato with Walnuts & Herbs | Oil Free | Gluten Free
Baked Sweet Potato with Walnuts & Herbs | Oil Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
This whole food dish is great for those seeking a satisfying meal that will add fiber and minerals to the diet. Serve on a bed of lettuce and add a dollop of vegan sour cream if desired. Serves 2 people
- 1 large sweet potato or 2 cups cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3/4 th cup of whole walnuts
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of dried parsley
- 1 tsp of dried cilanto
- 1 tsp of dried sage
- 1 pinch of black pepper and Himalayan pink salt as desired
- 1 cup of fresh spinach (or kale)
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Peel and cut sweet potato into 1 inch chunks and place into a bowl
- Combine the sweet potato chunks with lemon and all herbs. mix well to spread herb over sweet potato evenly
- Spread sweet potatoes over baking sheet evenly and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Add walnuts and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until sweet potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork all the way through.
- Serve on a bed of spinach.
- Add an optional dollop of vegan sour cream. Serve and enjoy!
Anti-Aging / Emotional Balance
My Current Favorites
The gut produces 90% of the bodies serotonin and every neurotransmitter found in the brain can be found in the gut as well. That means – all emotional healing starts with our gut! Probiotics are the best way to help us repair gut health. Floratrex is a probiotic supplement that contains a wide variety of cultures, and prebiotics – which is food for the probiotics that keep them thriving – making you happier!
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, vitamin H, and coenzyme R, is an essential vitamin that works at the cellular level to support healthy hair and nail growth and metabolism.
I’m loving how I look and feel with these supplements lately!
Grab yours with free shipping here ⬇